Autor Tópico: The Voyagers (2010)  (Lido 1297 vezes)

zegabriel

• Releaser
  • Postador de Legendas
  • br

• Registo: 04 Ago, 2009
  • Membro: 7209
  • Tópicos: 246

• : 0
  • : 0

The Voyagers (2010)
« em: Quinta, 29 de Dezembro, 2011 - 21h39 »
The Voyagers

[imdb]

Sinopse:
A short film about two small spacecraft, an epic journey, taking risks and falling in love. Also Carl Sagan.

In the summer of 1977, NASA sent Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 on an epic journey into interstellar space. Each spacecraft carries a golden record album, a massive compilation of images and sounds embodying the best of Planet Earth. According to Carl Sagan, “[t]he spacecraft will be encountered and the record played only if there are advanced space-faring civilizations in interstellar space. But the launching of this bottle into the cosmic ocean says something very hopeful about life on this planet.” While working on the golden record, Sagan met and fell madly in love with his future wife Annie Druyan. The golden record became their love letter to humankind and to each other. In the summer of 2010, I began my own hopeful voyage into the unknown. This film is a love letter to my fellow traveler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV3UI8x5NTk
« Última modificação: Terça, 17 de Janeiro, 2023 - 12h06 por VitDoc »
"Mais crimes são cometidos em nome da obediência do que da desobediência. O perigo real são as pessoas que obedecem cegamente qualquer autoridade" (Banksy)

VitDoc

• Moderador
  • Tradutor
  • br

• Registo: 25 Mar, 2012
  • Membro: 28808
  • Tópicos: 2 550

• : 301
  • : 274

Re: The Voyagers (2010)
« Resposta #1 em: Terça, 17 de Janeiro, 2023 - 12h06 »
Novo link disponível.
"O conhecimento anda de mãos dadas com a verdadeira luz".

:arrow: Tutorial Download links Telegram aqui.
:arrow: Links inativos? Informe aqui.